Enpass Discussion Forum

Final Goodbye

Fadi

Well I am here just to let enpass team know that we have been waiting for many major features and major release for enpass to keep it self updated to the industry standards. People have been requesting several features to make sure enpass becomes the best password manager in market but I assume enpass does not want any customer base anymore to stick to it since past few years I have been waiting patiently for enpass to work on new features and listen to it's customers but we ended up being told that our request has been forwarded to development team and after that nothing came out with any new features. Enpass v6 was released 5 years ago in 2018 and now it is 2023 in past 5 years things have changed a lot in password manager industry. Enpass maybe unique for it's offline usage but rest assured is not being maintained the way it should be. There is no roadmap no updates about any new features. Every feature request made on forum is being ignored. No implementation of FIDO2. I mean I can go on and on and on with list of the features and options people have been requesting but non of those were implemented. I thought maybe soon they will add all new features with a major release of v7 but that is not happening any sooner.

I have been using almost every password manager including

Lastpass, Keeper, Bitwarden, Nordpass, Roboform, Stickypassword, passwordboss, dashlane, 1password and few others but now there is a new password manager which checks all the boxes for me and it even provides you temporary emails and passkey support. It might be new and fresh in market but after reviewing and testing it's features I think it is time to say goodbye to enpass and move everything to locker.io password manager. I am glad to be part of enpass for a very long time but enough is enough and I have had enough of this wait.

I would like to thank you enpass team for serving us with this great piece of software which I still love to use but I have my own reasons explained. In future I will keep an eye on enpass as I have lifetime subscription and will monitor it's progress but until than I am done with enpass and there are many others like me who stopped using enpass due to its slow development as everyone wants new and better softwares specially when it is about personal security. Password manager being offline is not enough to keep customers engaged as in the end to end up uploading your enpass database somewhere on cloud storage services to use it remotely anywhere in the world. All enpass had to do was listen to us and add features to enpass but you guys did not listened to us. So have a great journey in this competitive and features pack industry. Sooner or later you guys will realize that you need to keep up the pace if you want to keep your customers and trust me just google about enpass and find out how much enpass has disappointed it's customers by just not keeping it self updated.

Thank you and good bye.

Hi @Fadi

We appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns regarding the development of Enpass. We value your loyalty and patience as a long-time user.

We want to assure you that we take user feedback seriously, and our development team is continuously working to improve and enhance the Enpass experience. While it may seem like progress has been slow, we are committed to delivering new features and improvements that align with industry standards and user expectations.

We understand that there are other password managers in the market, and we respect your decision to explore other options that better suit your needs. We're glad to have served you, and we hope that you'll keep an eye on Enpass in the future, as we have plans for ongoing enhancements.

Your feedback is invaluable to us, and it helps us make informed decisions about our product roadmap. We apologize for any disappointment you may have experienced, and we'll strive to do better in the future.

• 1 month later...