Enpass Discussion Forum

"No two vaults can be connected..."

GyroFalcon

Hi.

I've used Premium for years, and thank you for an awesome product.

I use one single vault accross my 3 computers and my android, syncing to the same Dropbox account.

Lately I noticed my Laptop hasn't been syncted to Dropbox for months, and when trying to connect (via desktop app) to said Dropbox, I get error:

"No two vaults can be connected to same account for syncing data. Connected vault: Primary"

And Primary is my vault connected to said Dropbox on the other devices. And this Laptop knows only of one vault.

I have different vaults for other things on some of my devices, and me and my wife uses a "Familiy" vault for commen password shareing. But every single vault has its own cloud account (Dropbox/OneDrive/GoogleDrive)

Any advice?

Desktop app 6.9.1 (1515)on my Laptop.

Hi @GyroFalcon

Please try the below troubleshooting steps and share your findings with us -

1. On the device on which you are facing this issue, create a manual backup of your Enpass data.

2. Once done, erase the data from local that can be done from the main app settings → Advance settings → Choose erase everything

3. This will delete the existing data locally. Then, setup Enpass again from welcome screen, try connecting the sync with the required cloud.

Thank you.

Followed your advices.

After clearing everything, the app promted me with the Welcome-screen. Went right away to fetch from Dropbox, no problems.

Then I put in my Premium-email, I noticed a cloud-sync error 209997, also in Vaults view.

First thing I tried was quiting Enpass (ctrl Q), and started it up again.

Now with now issues. Thank you.

My only dilemma now is the changes to this exact vault i did before backup and clearing things. And this vault didn't have sync access for the last 3 months.

Because now I'm only runninging latest cloud version of the Vault. Can I merge with the backup I made?