Enpass Discussion Forum

Passcode created by Google Chrome

I am rolling out new users under the business admin console, but have to do it remotely.  First few went OK but then my 4th user was using Google Chrome as his preferred browser.  Selected Enpass as the primary password manager during installation of the extension but then, when he tries to access the Enpass app while using the browser, he is given a 6 digit passcode but there doesn't seem to be any pop-up window or other place to enter the passcode so that he can access Enpass from within the browser.  What am I missing here?

Hey David,

There are a few reasons why the Enpass extension authentication might be encountering issues. These include Chrome not being updated to its latest version, the Enpass application not running in the background, failure to clear the browser's cache and cookies, and potential interference from antivirus/firewall/VPN settings (try disabling them to see if the issue persists). Additionally, please check for any ad blockers/pop-up blockers extensions already installed on the Chrome browser.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, please do visit your mail inbox, I have shared a PDF doc for quick fix.