Enpass Discussion Forum

Update 6.9.3 (1592) Desktop Unexpected Functionality: Clicking on "All Items" after looking at a single Item sticks to the single Item, and does not Reset the View to the Top

bu11etpr00f

Clicking on "All Items" after looking at a single Item sticks to the single Item, and does not Reset the View to the Top of All Items

This is driving me crazy, and I can't find a way to disable it!

When I click on "All Items" or any Tag, I want to see the list of everything, as I have it sorted, From the Top. NOT from the last Item I had selected. Please change it back to the way it was, or add an option to select to change it back to the way it was.

Thanks!

• bu11etpr00f changed the title to Update 6.9.3 (1592) Desktop Unexpected Functionality: Clicking on "All Items" after looking at a single Item sticks to the single Item, and does not Reset the View to the Top
  • 1 month later...

I understand your concern with the current behavior, but I want to clarify that this is actually the expected behavior of the application. When you click on "All Items" or any tag, the app retains the focus on the last item you had selected. This is designed to help users easily navigate back to the item they were previously working on, without losing their place in the list.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/7/2024 at 5:07 AM, Amandeep Kumar said:

I understand your concern with the current behavior, but I want to clarify that this is actually the expected behavior of the application. When you click on "All Items" or any tag, the app retains the focus on the last item you had selected. This is designed to help users easily navigate back to the item they were previously working on, without losing their place in the list.

I would like to point out that this is a NEW Feature, it has not been present in the App EVER until recently. It totally messes with my process. IMHO any "major change" to Function should have a Settings Toggle to Disable the Feature in Settings. It is the one thing that Frustrates me every day!!!

Still an issue in 6.9.5 (1640)

Please add a Settings Toggle to Disable this "Feature" in Settings!

Thanks!

Edited by bu11etpr00f