Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass 6.9.2 (1563) Desktop (Linux): Sort By Title Not Working with Special Characters

bu11etpr00f

Specifically when an item has a + as the first Character. They are not listed at the top like they should be. They are not even listed together. There are some just in the middle of Alphabetical Sections in random places. The list headings show A, +, A, +, A, B, +, B, C, +, C, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, +, D, E, F, + ... etc.

I will say that the + Items appear to be in alphabetical order with what follows after the +.

e.g.
DNS
+ DNS

but all the + items are not together if the following word is the same.

e.g.
DNS
DNS
+ DNS
DNS
+ DNS

This is only happening on Linux, and not on Windows, and not on macOS.

Please fix this, thanks

Hi @bu11etpr00f,

Thank you for letting me know. I understand that the issue has been escalated to the technical team. If you need further assistance or have any additional questions, please feel free to reply to your previous thread. This will help avoid duplication and ensure that we can provide you with the best possible support. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!

• Like 1