Enpass Discussion Forum

Can't sync enpass db on mac with enpass db on linux ubuntu

real1

Hi, 

I'm trying to sync my mac to the database on my linux machine but no matter what I do it doesn't work.  It looks like enpass on the mac is looking for a different type of file.  I've tried to restore a backup from the linux machine to the mac - doesn't work.  I've tried to open the actual database from the linux machine on the mac and that doesn't work.  Can't find any directions online.  I had no problems syncing between enpass on linux and enpass on windows 10.  Can you help?

Thanks!

The syncing issues you're experiencing between your Mac and Linux machines in Enpass. Let's troubleshoot this together to find a solution.

• Are both your Mac and Linux machines using the same version of Enpass?
  • Have you set up the sync method on both machines to use the same cloud service or Wi-Fi sync?
  • When you try to restore a backup from the Linux machine to the Mac, what error message or issue do you encounter?
  • When attempting to open the database file from the Linux machine on the Mac, what happens? Do you receive any error messages?

Please provide more details on the specific steps you've taken and any error messages you're encountering. With this information, I'll be able to assist you further in resolving the syncing issue between your Mac and Linux machines.

Looking forward to your response.