Enpass Discussion Forum

Randomly reset to showing all items

GertVK

Using Enpass 6.10.1 (1661) on Linux Arch (latest version), but same symptom on Linux Debian (latest version)

When selecting a tag or sub tag in left panel, selected tag goes grey, and items with that tag are shown in the panel beside. This is correct behavior !

But sometimes at random times the view switches back to showing all items. The tag that was selected is not grey anymore, but the "all items" goes grey !!
So basically loosing the items that were selected with a particular tag.

Also if a sub tag was selected, in the tag "tree",  the tree collapses, only showing the top level tags.

Is there any way a log can be created for debugging this to help you Enpass people ?

Edited by GertVK

Certainly, to assist you better, could you please provide the following information:

1. Which cloud service are you using to sync your Enpass vault? (e.g., iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.)
  2. If possible, could you share a screen recording demonstrating the issue? This would help us understand the problem more clearly.

Once we have this information, we'll be in a better position to troubleshoot and provide a solution. Thank you for your cooperation!

Hi I am using next cloud sync

Quickly tried file sync, and showed the same problem.

Attached is a video taken with my phone, with next cloud sync.

After saving a change, the sync starts and some time later. All items are shown.

Still showing the item I was saving, but left window is changed to showing all items.

The window in the middle shows all items, sorted by title

Here is a link to a .mp4 file I have uploaded to my cloud :

I've reported this issue to the Enpass technical team. They are currently investigating it, and I will reach out to you with updates as soon as I receive them. 

Thank you for your patience, and feel free to provide any additional feedback. 

#SI-3822