Enpass Discussion Forum

Purging old unused passwords

Over the course of > 10 years, I now have more than 10 old passwords for many login items (right mouse click on password field, history) that are never used anymore but still use storage. To keep the vault as small and tidy as possible for fast syncing (vault is now 2.4MB), I would like to see an option to quickly delete old and unused passwords. It is possible to delete the password field and recreate the field by copying the current password, but that should be easier.

Perhaps if you right-click on a password field there will be an option to delete old passwords and perhaps keep the newest 2 or 3. Something along those lines? Or that it is adjustable how many passwords you want to keep?

Edited by Eric206

Thank you for reaching out and providing your valuable feedback. I've forwarded your request to our development team for their consideration. We greatly appreciate your input as it helps us improve our product and better meet the needs of our users.
#SI-3855

• Like 1