Enpass Discussion Forum

Hide Strength Indicator from view

antp

• 2 months later...

I agree with this. Alternatively, if it could be shown but on the same line as the password instead of it's very own line, that'd save a lot of room on each record. I have records with several password fields on them, and it's a little annoying to look at them, especially on my iOS device with smaller screen real estate.

@Anshu kumar, thoughts on the above? Should I report that as a new forum thread entirely for the same-line idea? Is there any ETA on delivering this option to users?

Hi @DustinDauncey,

22 hours ago, DustinDauncey said:

I agree with this. Alternatively, if it could be shown but on the same line as the password instead of it's very own line, that'd save a lot of room on each record. I have records with several password fields on them, and it's a little annoying to look at them, especially on my iOS device with smaller screen real estate.

Thanks for your suggestion. I have note down your suggestion and forwarded to dev team for their consideration.

22 hours ago, DustinDauncey said:

Should I report that as a new forum thread entirely for the same-line idea?

No need :)

Cheers!