Jump to content
Kan

Enpass 6 on Linux Debian Unstable/Sid Taskbar Icon is HUGE

Recommended Posts

Hi there, Reporting a bug for the taskbar icon. I am using Enpass 6 beta on Debian Linux Unstable/Sid with Budgie Desktop and the taskbar icon is huge causing the taskbar to stretch its height.

 

Also, the main window upon system startup appears. Is there an option so that it always minimized to tray upon startup?

 

Please advise.

 

Thanks,

Kan

Screenshot from 2018-09-08 08:39:29.resized.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disregard the icon issue. There was a Budgie-desktop update this morning, and it was fixed upon reboot.

I would still like to request the option to minimize to tray upon startup.

Best,

Kan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2018 at 5:54 PM, Kan said:

Disregard the icon issue. There was a Budgie-desktop update this morning, and it was fixed upon reboot.

I would still like to request the option to minimize to tray upon startup.

Best,

Kan

The option is currently missing in the Linux build. Would also appreciate to have the option "Start minimized" back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @7Bit,

Thanks for writing in.

3 hours ago, 7Bit said:

The option is currently missing in the Linux build. Would also appreciate to have the option "Start minimized" back.

I would like to share that if the option Open Automatically at startup is enabled in Enpass General setting then the app will be automatically minimized to the system tray with system startup. But currently, it's not behaving as expected and same has been noted as a bug to be fixed in next beta update.

Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, would like to add, my original issue of the enpass6 icon in the taskbar being large has returned. I have to keep shutting down enpass, otherwise the icon is making my taskbar HUGE.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Kan 

21 hours ago, Kan said:

Also, would like to add, my original issue of the enpass6 icon in the taskbar being large has returned. I have to keep shutting down enpass, otherwise the icon is making my taskbar HUGE.

1

I've noted it down and notified the dev team to look into it.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Kan 

I've noted it down and notified the dev team to look into it.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Please also note that the icon is generally not visible using Manjaro Linux with XFCE. Not at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×