Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass iOS 5.6.1 request (.ipa)

rich26

Please can someone send me a link to or provide me with the iOS Enpass 5.6.1 application?

Feedback to the developers, I chose Enpass because of its simple clean interface, on-click (or maybe two) integration and subscription-less setup.

I am sorry to tell you but version 6 feels like yet-another generic password manager, buggy (I appreciate it is the first release, but I cannot loose access to my passwords and therefore my trust is gone), overly busy interface with multiple clicks to get anything done.

"Less is more" and unfortunately I think you guys have lost sight of what made Enpass desirable.

Go back to the clean design of version 5, (throw version 6 in the can), fix the bugs before releasing and make sure version 6 is backwards compatible to version 5 (overlay).

Last thing, why on earth would you remove version 5 backup files when installing version 6? First rule of software, don't delete users files without first asking them (especially ones called backup).

Edited by rich26

Hi @rich26

Thanks for your feedback. 

• What problem are you facing with v6 on iOS? 
  • No data of v5 has been removed and it is still there on your cloud under Enpass folder.

We have released another version on App store that fixes some of the major issues reported by dear users. Please try that and let us know if that solves the issues for you.

1 hour ago, Hemant Kumar said:

Hi @rich26

Thanks for your feedback. 

• What problem are you facing with v6 on iOS? 
  • No data of v5 has been removed and it is still there on your cloud under Enpass folder.

We have released another version on App store that fixes some of the major issues reported by dear users. Please try that and let us know if that solves the issues for you.

Right, I have learnt it is not possible to export  / import ipa since ios 10. iTunes doesn't backup apps since version 12.7 either. Developers, how do I get back version 5 on my ios device?

The developers have posted links to the version 5 desktop apps, however the ios app is missing. It's appreciated but really these download links should be on the download page on the main site. Where can I download older version of Enpass? – Enpass

@Hemant Kumar

What problems am I facing? Please read my first post, the information is there. - ie, user interface is poor, subscription model is unacceptable, stability / quality is unacceptable.

No data of v5 has been removed? When I opened the backup folder on my computer the backup files have gone. I am not talking about the cloud sync folder. I am talking about the Backup folder.

We have released another version of the App. Are you telling me that I will have to use version 6 on my ios device and it will sync with version 5 desktop? This doesn't work for me. I have checked, they are incompatible. And version 5 has now stopped syncing correctly with webdav.

If it isn't apparent to you, this is a disaster. You need to rectify the situation urgently before you alienate your customers.

Edited by rich26