Enpass Discussion Forum

Display of 'Autosubmit Login' checkbox inconsistent

Eagle_Erwin

With Enpass 6.0.4 from the Microsoft Store, the checkbox before the 'Autosubmit Login' option does not always display the actual state (so checked while the option is actually disabled, or unchecked while the option is actually enabled).

To reproduce, make sure you have a list of some (let's say 5) logins. Make sure that all checkboxes are checked (so the option is everywhere enabled).

1. Make sure the first account is selected and uncheck the 'Autosubmit Login' checkbox of this account.
  2. Click on the second account. You will see that the checkbox is unchecked for this account as well (incorrect).
  3. Click on the third account. You will see that the checkbox is unchecked for this account as well. The same applies for the fourth and fifth account (incorrect).
  4. Click again on the first account. You will see that the checkbox is still unchecked (correct).
  5. Click on the second account. You will see that the checkbox is now checked for this account (correct).

It seems to be a display-issue and only happens after changing the 'Autosubmit Login' setting in an account.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem as Eagle_Erwin with the "Traditional Win32" version 6.0.6.
Also, when I open a URL in Enpass or with the assistent, Enpass always submits login data to the site.
The switch "Autosubmit Login" seems to have no function at all!

Hello Anshu,

The switch „Automatically Login After Filling Details“ works as expected.
My setting is to disable Automatically Logins.

1899032257_AutomaticallyLoginAfterFillingDetails.png.11f89d39ad075cc2e9cb5e85abd14bef.png

I have only a problem with the “Autosubmit Login” option on the item!

Autosubmit-Login.png.11ce02a6ce2f8b38a2bdf75d8f46bb5f.png

When I double klick on the link, Enpass opens the website and fills in the fields Email Address and Password.
He does not submit the data (because I have disabled “Automatically Login After Filling Details”).
I expect that he does not fill out the form at all!
result.png.fd742f2c086b7a3db2e9b7514e7d6afe.png

Best regards
Martin

Edited by 71titan