Enpass Discussion Forum

Vivaldi extension very glitchy

I've assumed that the Vivaldi extension is the same extension as the chrome extension since chrome extensions are supposed to work in Vivaldi. If I'm wrong just correct me and read no further..

The Vivaldi extension really doesn't work well. There are too often sites where I try to auto fill but the short command doesn't work and if I right-click and try to fill out from the menu, the page simply reloads after filling out the form instead of submitting.

The same extension in chrome does not have this behaviour at all so it's definitely browser specific. If I use Chrome, Firefox or even Safari, I don't get these issues, only in Vivaldi. Something wrong in Vivaldi then? Maybe but I wouldn't be able to explain it or test it. What I have done is to completely remove Vivaldi and reinstall it and disable all other extensions and I've also tried on a different computer with no change. 

Hey @david,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

To investigate further on this issue I want a little input from your side so please let me know the following:

• Are you using any other browser extension other than Enpass? If yes, please share its name.
  • Name of the website which you are using frequently?
  • Are you facing this problem when you open multiple no of Tab in Vivaldi browser or just one or two?

Thanks for your co-operation.

20 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:
  • Are you using any other browser extension other than Enpass? If yes, please share its name.
  • Name of the website which you are using frequently?
  • Are you facing this problem when you open multiple no of Tab in Vivaldi browser or just one or two?
  • Yes I have only two ("google translate" by google and "join" by joapps) but I have also tried disabling them for a few hours to see if the the issues where persistent, which they were, so I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to do with the extensions. 
  • It happens quite randomly. There are a few sites though that always work and a few sites that almost never work. The only specific one I can think of that almost never works is an internal website at my workplace which is not accessible to the public unfortunately. If you PM me I would be glad to give you details to log in and test it on your own.
  • This suggestion was interesting. I just tried the website that "never" works in a window with no other tabs and was able to log in. So maybe it has to do with multiple tabs? I have only tried this once so I can't say for sure.

Thanks