Enpass Discussion Forum

Android Device Limit

kvothe

I purchased the Android app  at full price and have been using it for years. I purchased it at full price and did not use any promotion. I never received any indication that my purchase of the Android app was limited to a certain number of devices. I recently had to factory reset my phone. When I tried to install Enpass, I get a message saying that the trial version is limited to 20 passwords. It prompts me to upgrade to the pro version. When I try to upgrade, I get an error message reading, "Error: You already own this item." Then I get another error message reading, "Error: Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7" How can I get my Android app to sync all of my passwords?

Thanks for your help.

Sorry to hear that.

Sometimes a reboot of the device might resolve these issues. In case if the problem persists, try clearing the Cache of the Play Store. For this, please follow these steps:

• Open Enpass and take a backup via App Settings > Advanced > Backup > Local on Device > Save it.
  • Uninstall the app from the system. Before uninstalling make sure you have saved the backup.
  • Go to Device Settings > Applications > Play Store > Clear Data.
  • Reinstall Enpass with the same Google Account with which you purchased it earlier and your Pro version will be restored.

In case if you are still unable to restore the Pro version then kindly share the Enpass Purchase receipt at support@enpass.io so that we can assist you better.

Thanks!