We hope you are doing great and making the most of your time.
The latest Beta v6.5.0 for on Windows Store comes with the ever-awaited "full-time Windows Hello" support. You can enjoy continuing using Windows Hello even after the system or app restarts. Go ahead and put your bio-metrics to test with the new feature.
· One of the most requested features— "Full-time Windows Hello support" is here. Now you need not enter the master password after the system/app restart.
· Added an option to delete the unnecessary fields from the saved web forms. Navigate to the 'Show Webform' on the detail page of the item.
· Fixed an issue where some of OneDrive users were getting a password-mismatch error as "Password of data on OneDrive is required." Now fixed. Affected users first need to delete data from OneDrive (option to delete data is present while disconnecting the sync from the cloud).
· Few of our users reported an error code 1208400 while syncing with OneDrive.
· The issue where the order of the fields is getting shuffled for a custom template on syncing with other devices.
· An issue where custom icons display as black.
· Fixed an issue where the deleted items were visible under associated tags.
· Squashed a bug with CSV importer.
· Instead of the word TOTP, Enpass now uses the terminology One-time passwords.
· The issue with URL marked as private did not mask.
· Some of the keyboard shortcuts were not working consistently in Enpass assistant.
· The cloud icon didn't display on the vault list.
Get your hands on this beta version and share your valuable feedback. If there are other improvements you'd like to see, please leave a comment below.