Zbyszek

Price

4 posts in this topic

Are you planning a price promotion for Android?
The current price is high. Too high. :-(

Please Compare prices: SafeInCloud, 1Password.

Honestly? 1password is very high priced. Actually, it's only possible to pay monthly (!!!) whereas Enpass is billed ONCE per plattform. A bargain, really...

@Zbyszek Don't think so mate. 

Enpass is, if anything, too cheap at $14.99 AUD on Apples App Store in Australia for mobile platforms and free for desktop.

1Password is $2.99 or $4.99, $US, PER MONTH. https://1password.com/sign-up/ and it requires your password data to be stored and synchronised on THEIR servers. This is $5.99 or $9.99 PER MONTH on Apples App Store in Australia.

safeincloud is $7.99 for the iOS version on Apples App Store in Australia. It supports windows mac iOS and android only.

Suggest that choosing a password manager on price is a bit risky. 

If price is the factor there are lots of free ones available (but I don't think I would trust my bank logins, debit card info etc etc to them) 

Perhaps you think the price is pr. month but its actually a one time fee for each platform, you want it installed on...

I think its cheap but again, the price is the last factor I validate when validating security software. Functionality is key