Enpass Discussion Forum

Error 120

Achim

Hy, Today i started with Enpass on 1 Windows PC, 1 IPAD, 1 Iphone. I Sync via Webdav with my QNAP NAS. Sync is working without Problems on all Devices.

But every 60 Seconds i get an Error 120. (See Attachment). I try to sync with varius Webdav Servers. Sync ist always working, but the Message still appears.

Regards

Achim

IMG_4043.PNG

Hi @Achim,

Thanks for reporting this issue and I apologize for the inconvenience. Please provide some more details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which devices (all of them, along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?
  • Are you facing this problem in the specific device or in all devices?

It would be really helpful if you can share a demo account of your WebDAV to us at support@enpass.io or in a personal message to me so that we can investigate where the problem could be and try to fix asap.

Hy, i use iPhone SE with IOS 10.2.1 and iPad Pro with IOS 10.2.1.

Enpass Versions are the newest availables.

All Devices have this Problem.

I tryed with different Webdav Connections. QNAP-NAS (Local LAN and over Internet) , Western Digital-NAS (Local LAN and over Internet) and Webdavaccount (Provider: Hosteurope)