Enpass Discussion Forum

How do I pay/subscribe?

jgw0

I have now installed enpass, assigned a password, ready to import from roboform.  You have a lifetime option for 39.99 (I think), anyway, I clicked on that and it apparently wants me to download and install - which I have already done. 

Anyway - how do I now buy this?

Hi @jgw0,

We're glad to read you wish to purchase Enpass, and we hope you're trying to purchase on a mobile platform coz Enpass for desktops is entirely free!

Please note that you can purchase Enpass from the AppStore for your iOS device and PlayStore for your Android device. Please share any concerns or difficulties in purchasing Enpass.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply..........

I will be using this on something like 4 computers and will store the file on the cloud (I think you are offering a one for a 1 time fee of about 10 bucks?  Since I tend to ignore my phone, except for calls from my wife, I will probably not be connecting that.

Oh, I don't mind paying for this service - you guys gotta eat!

Edited by jgw0

@jgw0,

Thanks for the lovely words. 

The Enpass app is entirely free for desktops. You have to simply register with a valid email to access all the features on desktops free of cost. You can then use the same email on remaining desktops to activate all features. Please note that the pricing here is for mobile devices in USD. Pricing varies based on the country you are living in. 

• 1 month later...

I had a similar question, my mother whom I got started on your product can't seem to find an option to buy the software because she already registered as a LITE user.  She uses the app on Desktop and Mobile (iOS) and she has registered already.  Where is an upgrade option? It is not very straight forward.

Hi @Martel

Welcome to the forum!

I am glad to share that now you can purchase Enpass Premium subscription on any mobile platform and get full access across all your devices.

Please follow these steps to purchase Enpass on any mobile platform(not available on desktop)-

• Open Enpass --> Click on ‘Settings’ --> Click on ‘Account:_____' ---> Tap on 'View All plans’ → Select the plan and click on 'Subscribe’.

Hope this helps!

Hi @puzzled @Frederik,

Thanks for showing interest in purchasing Enpass. Please note Enpass for desktops is entirely free and there are no limits to the number of items or vaults on Enpass desktop.

You can purchase Enpass Premium subscription on any mobile platform (Android or iOS) to get full access across all your devices. To do so, please follow these steps to purchase Enpass on any mobile platform-

• Open Enpass --> Click on ‘Settings’ --> Click on ‘Account:_____' ---> Tap on 'View All plans’ → Select the plan and click on 'Subscribe’.

Hope this helps!