Enpass Discussion Forum

Synch Stopped, forgot new passoword

lcw731

A couple of days ago my Enpass stopped syncing through my One Drive and I got a message I needed to change the master password.  I changed to to something i THOUGHT I would remember but now I cant remember it. I know there is no way to retrieve or reset the master-password without knowing what the current password is. Luckily I can still get into the vault with my phone as i have that locked using bio metrics (fingerprint). I have started the process of moving all 400 password to s spread sheet so i can delete the data file and then create a new data file.It is going to take me forever to to move all of these to a spreadsheet and back to a new vault data file.  Is there some way to export the password currently in the vault on my phone to say a .csv or .xlsx file? if not once I have them all copied, is there a way to import that spreadsheet rather than long hand entering everything again ? 

Also, my question for Enpass themselves, when i delete the current data file, will I loose my (early adopter) pro status?

Edited by lcw731
spelling

Hi @lcw731,

Thanks for writing in.

Please have a look at this forum post if you are able to access Enpass using biometric.

Also, my question for Enpass themselves, when i delete the current data file, will I loose my (early adopter) pro status?

No, you will not lose your pro status please make sure you are logged in the play store using the same email address from which you had purchased Enpass. If you face any issues let us know.

That doesn't help. I wants the password I don't know in order to restore it from one drive. Is there a way I can export the file on my phone then import it? 

I cant help but thin it the yubikey authentication was an option, it could have avoided this. IM not really sure why I was prompted to change the master password to re enable syncing in the first place.