Enpass Discussion Forum

App not accessible (“not shared with me anymore”)

Diana

Dear all, today I started getting a pop up saying “this app shared anymore with me” (translation from German iOS). I paid the subscription for a year and cannot currently access the app.

kindly advise

Diana

Hey @Diana

Welcome to the forum and sorry for the inconvenience.

If I have understood correctly, you are having issue with Enpass license of Premium. If yes, please refer to this FAQ To restore the purchase of Enpass.

If the problem persists, kindly share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using having this issue?
  • How many items are you able to access on the same device?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?
  • Are you able to access all Enpass data on any other device?
  • What action you have performed after which you getting this issue?

Thanks.

My mother contacted me today describing the exact same issue. All other installations in the Family are working fine, each family memeber bought his own copy and now have the unlimited membership (Enpass was bought back when it was a one-time in-app purchase). The iPhone in question is a iPhone SE with iOS 13.5 (maybe related to the update?). Would love to get a pointer how we can fix this issue.

Well... seems my mom was able to resolve it by deleting the app from the iPhone and reinstalling it from the AppStore. Maybe its related to the fact we have the family sharing active. After fresh installation she was asked if the was already a customer and then was able to recover from the icloud+masterpass. Still I suggest somebody look into this matter, since it is confusing.

Maybe you can solve it at your end in the same manner, @Diana. I keep my fingers crossed for you.

Edited by grimneko