Enpass Discussion Forum

Cannot enable Safari extension

Karsten.74

Hi,

I installed the current version of enpass from the Apple App Store on my Mac Mini under Catalina. So far so good. Without the Safari extension all works fine.

I can see the enpass extension in Safari settings but it's not possible to enable it. Also I tried to install the enpass version from your website with the same result.

Catalina was installed with the MacOS Patcher for Catalina because the Mini is now unsupported.

Any ideas how to solve the issue?

thx

Karsten

Hi,

after the installation I can see the installed extension in Safari. But the extension is disabled. If I try to enable the the extension with a click in the checkbox nothing happens. It's not possible to enable/ activate the installed extension.

Because of my worst English I hope you understand my problem.

Attached you will find a screenshot.

rgds

Karsten

screenshot.png

Hey @Karsten.74

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Sometimes rebooting the device might help with this issue, we suggest you to please try rebooting your device if you haven't tried it yet. If the problem persists please revert to us with the answer to the following queries and we will get it sorted out for you:

• Which Enpass and Safari version version are you using?
  • Are you facing the same problem with other browsers too?
  • Are you using any Antivirus or third-party security-related extension?
  • Also, check if you enabled 'browser extensions' from the Enpass Browser setting.

Thanks.