Thoughts?

Minor Glitches

Two minor glitches, but thought I’d mention them.

Windows 10 Pro 1909 / Enpass 6.4.2 (669)

Desktop app: If I manually adjust the app window to say ¼ screen, Enpass will remember that setting when I exit the app and next open it. However, if I press Maximize and then exit the window, Enpass will overwrite my manually adjusted setting, leaving it with two Maximized positions. Essentially the window size at Exit is what Enpass stores as its Restore Down window size.

If I always press Restore Down before pressing exit, Enpass will remember my ¼ size window. But if I forget and exit the app with the window maximized my setting is overwritten. If pressing exit simply exited the app and wasn’t used to save the window size, the manually adjusted window size could be retained.

Occasionally Enpass will show single website entries in the Identical password section. If I make a duplicate copy of the entry, delete the original version and make a trivial alteration to the copy (add a note etc) Enpass will eventually remove the item from the Identical password section, even though no log in or website details were changed. Some entries just seem to confuse Enpass.

Regards, Thoughts?

Hello Pratyush

Windows 10 Pro 1909 / Enpass 6.5..0 (707)

With Enpass 6.5.0 installed no ‘rogue’ single duplicate password entries at present, but I had previously cleared those (by restoring my vault from a json file) prior to the installation of 6.5.0 so I’m unable to say if anything has changed in relation to that. 

If the app is closed while full screen it still overrides the manually adjusted app size, so as before the window size at Exit is the one Enpass stores as its restore down size.

Let me know if you require further information.

Regards, Thoughts?

Hey @Thoughts?

Thanks for sharing the feedback. 

16 hours ago, Thoughts? said:

With Enpass 6.5.0 installed no ‘rogue’ single duplicate password entries at present, but I had previously cleared those (by restoring my vault from a json file) prior to the installation of 6.5.0 so I’m unable to say if anything has changed in relation to that. 

Please let us if the issue resurfaces again.

16 hours ago, Thoughts? said:

If the app is closed while full screen it still overrides the manually adjusted app size, so as before the window size at Exit is the one Enpass stores as its restore down size.

We will next be releasing v6.5.1 of Enpass for Windows platform with the fixes, please stay tuned for the upcoming update and let us know if the issue is still present.

Thanks!

Hello Garima

Just to let you know: 6.5.1 (723), 6.5.2 (725) and 6.5.2 (727) have not resolved the manually adjusted app size error. So pressing Exit with the app full screen will still override any previous manually adjusted app size.

Hey @Thoughts?

Thanks for sharing your inputs on the latest Enpass version. It's been shared with the team so that they can more thoroughly analyze the issue again. Please co-operate with us a bit more.