Enpass Discussion Forum

Data not syncing properly with One drive

Denis Manibal

I have Enpass installed on multiple platforms, IOS and Win10. I sync with Onedrive. I did a modification on my laptop using Win10 and for some reason, it is not syncing with my other computers using Onedrive. I did disconnect and reconnect that laptop from Onedrive, I go to the process of logging to Onedrive then I come back to Enpass to finish the process by entering the Onedrive password but it gives me a message of password mismatch, any idea? I don't have a different password.

Hi @Denis Manibal 

Sorry to hear about your trouble you are going through.

This happens when you change the master password on one device and try to use it on the other one. Since Enpass data on cloud is now encrypted with new password, so your other devices will not be able to sync with the data on cloud and will show this message. Now you need to enter your new/changed master password to enable sync. For more details please check out this FAQ.

If the problem still persists, please try these troubleshooting steps:

• Disconnect the sync on all devices.
  • Login into OneDrive in any Browser--> Open Enpass Folder --> Select Sync_default.walletx file --> Rename it as BackupSync_default.walletx.
  • Now open Enpass and turn on the sync on each device.

Hope this helps!