Enpass Discussion Forum

[Solved] Gmail app password autofill

Raoul

Since several months now I can see Enpass autofill option in the notifications as soon as I open the Gmail app. I am running Android 10 on a Google Pixel 3a XL phone and find this somewhat annoying. Is there a setting allowing me to suppress this for the Gmail app?

Thanks, Raoul

Edited by Raoul

Hello Enpass-Team,

I'm really sorry to inform you. But the error and behaviour still exist! I tested it with your new Android Version in the Gmail App. It appears in the in app Browser of feedly top.

Please check and fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mirco

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2020 at 8:27 AM, Garima Singh said:

Hey @Mirco

Thanks for your feedback! We are looking into this and we'll keep you updated on the findings.

Hei @Garima Singh,

what are the results of your analysis? When do you offer the next update with a bugfix for the gmail-issue?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 12:32 PM, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @Mirco,

We've released an updated version(6.5.2) of Enpass in which we have fixed this issue. Could you please update the app to the latest version and check. We'd love to have your feedback. Thanks!

Hello,

I installed the Version 6.5.2.404 from the Playstore, but the Error still exist.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...