Enpass Discussion Forum

Error code: 1208400 while OneDrive Sync on Oneplus 8

kesilowes

Hey there,

I have been trying to sync to my OneDrive account on my oneplus 8 which was working pretty well until today. But all of a sudden i have been facing the error code: 1208400 which is causing the issue with the sync to onedrive.

Here is what I have done to try and fix it:

1. Using the Enpass version 6.4.5 and i have also checked for myloweslife oxygenos update which is already with the latest version.
  2. Reconnected the onedrive account with enpass again to test how things works.
  3. Restarted my phone several times and also changed the ISP from wifi to mobile data and so on.

Can someone please help me fix that error code and get back to proper sync on my phone?

Thanks & Regards,

Kesava Reddy.

Hey @kesilowes

Welcome to the forum!

First, please update Enpass to the latest version on all the devices. The latest version on Android is 6.5.1, and on desktops, it is 6.5.0. Disconnect the sync on all the devices that are in sync with OneDrive. Make sure you have the data backed up in your device. 

• Login to the same OneDrive account on a browser and delete all folders with the name "Enpass".
  • Re-connect the sync on all the devices with the same One Drive account and see if the problem resolves.    

Thanks!