Enpass Discussion Forum

Only a subset of custom icons is displayed in selection list

Ernst

In the latest desktop version (MacOS and Windows versions 6.5.2), only a subset of all custom icons is displayed in the selection list (in my case, there are 44 icons visible out of more than 100). The IOS version 6.5.2 shows all custom icons, so you can select one for an entry or also delete one. In the desktop version, if you want to attribute an icon, which is not displayed in the list of all custom icons, you will not be able to select it - you have to re-upload it.It seems, that the only the most recently uploaded icons are visible. Synchronization of all icons seems to be fine - they are in the database - existing entries show the correct custom icon, even if it is not visible any more in the selection list. Also newly added icons from the desktop version are displayed in the IOS version, when you have a look to all custom icons.

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately the 6.6 version didn't solve this problem. It even worsened the situation, because also in the IOS only app. 50 icons are displayed in the selection list, even if I choose to administrate the icons. So I have no chance to get access to an older icon, which will not be displayed in this list. I have to re-upload the customer icon again (and growing the database?). :(

I thought, that you will fix the issue and not to propagate this error to all platforms. Please look again into this issue and fix it really in the next release.