vampyren

iOS app password lookup fails

Hi, 

For some reason one of my apps called Celsius always fail to find the login/password in Enpass so i have to search for it.

IS there anything i can change or do to fix this? i tried to add it as a login and app with the title matching the app but it dont work. Also tried adding a tag.....

I think the login is a webapp so i added the url in also -->https://celsius.network/

Any ideas?

Hi @vampyren,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken note of this and our team is now analyzing into the issue. Meanwhile, please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?

Hi @vampyren,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

We would like to share that the problem has been reproduced by our team. Our team is looking into this issue to fix and hopefully a fix will be available in future updates.Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

13 hours ago, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @vampyren,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

We would like to share that the problem has been reproduced by our team. Our team is looking into this issue to fix and hopefully a fix will be available in future updates.Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Great that you can re-produce it. Looking forward to the fix. 

• Like 1