Enpass Discussion Forum

iOS app password lookup fails

vampyren

Hi, 

For some reason one of my apps called Celsius always fail to find the login/password in Enpass so i have to search for it.

IS there anything i can change or do to fix this? i tried to add it as a login and app with the title matching the app but it dont work. Also tried adding a tag.....

I think the login is a webapp so i added the url in also -->https://celsius.network/

Any ideas?

Hi @vampyren,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken note of this and our team is now analyzing into the issue. Meanwhile, please share the following details so that we can investigate where the problem could be.

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?

13 hours ago, Pratyush Sharma said:

Hi @vampyren,

Thanks for reporting this issue.

We would like to share that the problem has been reproduced by our team. Our team is looking into this issue to fix and hopefully a fix will be available in future updates.Till then, we will request you to please co-operate with us.

Great that you can re-produce it. Looking forward to the fix. 

• 2 months later...

Hey @vampyren

Thanks for the patience.

I have received update from my team. On iOS platform the way Password Autofill works depends on the app. The Celsius app you're trying to autofill in, should reveal its associated domain for which Enpass should display the suggested entries. Since Enpass is unable to identify the domain, it shows the list of all items.

Once the developer of the app sets up the associated domain, Enpass will work as expected.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @vampyren

Thanks for writing back.

The functionality to fetch details of Enpass on both platforms are different in this scenario. iOS platform doesn't provide the app name to the Enpass Password Manager. Enpass can only get the associated domain of the application which the app developer haven't set up yet so there is no way to identify the app.

Thanks for your understanding.