Enpass Discussion Forum

Support for AOSP Android

paperblankets

I am using enpass on all my devices except one.
I have a phone running GrapheneOS, it does not have google play services.  Because of this Enpass crashes if you attempt to login/provide your email (I can import passwords from a cloud provider without issue).

This is a problem because without logging into my enpass pro email, enpass only lists 10 passwords.
I would request support for GrapheneOS/AOSP Android without play services, or if you can provide me more details on what parts of google play services Enpass is using, I could try to install MicroG or some other Play Services like service to try to get GrapheneOS close enough to Google Android so Enpass will start.

Thanks for your time

Edited by paperblankets

If the dev team is willing to point me in the right direction on what part of the services api are in use for registration I'm willing to look into how I can provide equivalent features via MicroG, I suspect cloud messaging is used at the least.
Otherwise I can just start running logcat to try to figure out what I need to add, but at that point I would have to move to bitwarden or something in the meantime.