Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass App gets stuck when unlocking with Apple Watch

Mattia

Hello,

I'm running the Mac AppStore version 6.8.2 (1082) on a MacMini (M1, 2020) running macOS Monterey version 12.5.1 but the problem it's there since a lot of time.

When unlocking with Apple Watch the app will hang on unlocking about 50% of the times randomly. All i can do is Quit the app, reopen it and enter master pwd again.

Can you help?

Thx

• 1 month later...

Hi @tatami

Welcome to the Enpass Forums

Our dedicated tech team is still looking into this issue. Request you to please allow us some extra time to resolve this issue once and for all. Rest assured, I’m also following up on this case for you and will notify you of any updates regarding this case. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks for getting back to me, @Abhishek Dewan.

I have to say, this issue is more than a little inconvenient. Had I not bought a lifetime license, I would be seriously thinking about returning to 1Password because right now I have to keep restarting Enpass and manually entering the long and secure password I use to access it.

So, I really hope it won't be long before the patch is ready.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @tatami

I can certainly understand your disappointment in this matter.

Our dedicated development team is already aware of this concern and is working on resolving it. I have also shared your comments with them, and a patch addressing this issue will be released for future Enpass versions. Thank you for your patience in the interim.

• 4 months later...

Abhishek, could you give us an idea of when we can expect to see the next major update to which you refer. I'm not looking for a specific date, just an indication of how long we have to wait – a few days, a month or two or more than that?

• Like 1