Enpass Discussion Forum

Linking of accounts to avoid "Identical Password" error message

Rojma

I have some accounts that share the same website/username/password but require multiple entries into EnPass. The biggest example of this is credit cards. My wife's and my credit card numbers may be different for the same account, but because they are the same account, they share the same website/username/password. I add them as separate entries due to the different credit card numbers, but again they are the same account and share the same website/username/password. I would like to request a way to "link" these accounts, so they do not show as identical passwords when I am looking at the entry or as part of a password audit. I believe there is an "ignore" option I saw somewhere, but I don't necessarily want it to ignore these accounts for audits - I just want to make sure that EnPass realizes that they are two separate entries for the same account.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I would like to second this request. I have to have two entries/items for the same account because many of my accounts' usernames require different format depending on what part of a website I'm logging into or whether I'm logging in from on-premises or from the internet, etc. So usually this ends up being one entry with just the username and one entry with the full email address. I can't find a way to auto-fill with two different usernames depending on the scenario.