Enpass Discussion Forum

How do you remove fields from single records?

Andymase

Hello everyone,

I've found out that in many of my Enpass records there are some doubled fields, and even some empty fields with no name and no content.

How can I remove those fields from records. I found a command to add fields, to rename fields, to reorder fields, but nothing to remove them.

Any suggestion?

PS: by the way, is it normal that fields get doubled or empty fields pop up in records?

Hi @Andymase 

Thanks for writing in.

On 4/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, Andymase said:

How can I remove those fields from records. I found a command to add fields, to rename fields, to reorder fields, but nothing to remove them.

To delete any fields of an existing item --> Tap Edit --> Tap the label of that field you want to delete --> Tap the Delete icon in action bar on the top. For more details please refer our user manual.

On 4/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, Andymase said:

PS: by the way, is it normal that fields get doubled or empty fields pop up in records?

No! That shouldn't be happening. May you please share some more info so that we can look into it.

• On which Android device and Android version are you using?
  • Which Enpass version are you using?
  • Have you imported data from any other software?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hello...   I can see that I can change the fields within any particular entry...  for instance, in an email entry, I can remote the PORT field.  But can I do this ONCE, to a default setting, so that I don't have to remove the PORT field in every new entry I make?  I want to streamline the email fields so it just has the relevant information, and don't want to do this for every last email entry, etc.  Thanks very much!