Enpass Discussion Forum

Can't connect to Dropbox at all

vancouverism

I noticed recently that Enpass was not syncing via Dropbox on my two other devices, so I figured signing out and signing back in might do the trick. Now none of my devices can connect to Dropbox. On desktop, I am able to get to the confirmation page from Dropbox to allow Enpass to access it, and when it switches back to Enpass, I just get an endless "please wait" message. Any insight into what I'm doing wrong?

Hi @vancouverism

For troubleshooting purposes, please create a manual backup of your Enpass data then follow the below steps -

1. Remove the synchronization from all the connected devices. While doing so, you will also get an option to 'Delete data from Cloud account'. Please proceed with it and after doing it, enable the synchronization again first on the device with the most recent data and then on the rest of the devices.
  2. Could you please check and confirm that the time setting is set to automatic on all the devices and there is no time difference ? If they are not, kindly set it to automatic.
  3. Try clearing the cache and cookies of the browser or use a different browser to set up sync.
  4. Ensure that you have allowed access to Enpass in your Firewall/Antivirus Settings. Moreover, if you are using any VPN service, try disabling it to check if the issue persists.
  5. After creating a manual backup , perform erase everything operation from Enpass Settings → Advanced. Once done, restore data from the backup file, then setup sync to the Dropbox account.

If the issue persists, please share the below details -

1. The version of the Enpass app and OS you are using on your devices
  2. Any Firewall/Antivirus/VPN service you are using.
  3. A screenshot of any error occurring would be helpful.