Enpass Discussion Forum

Gemini Passkey on iOS

Scarce Noodle

Hello, 

I just tried to create a passkey for the Gemini app on iOS and an error comes up. Not sure if the issue belongs to Enpass or Gemini, but thought I would report it here just in case. Also interested to see if anyone else is experiencing something like this, be it with Gemini or any other apps. Image attached below. 

IMG_6511.png

Edited by Scarce Noodle
Grammar

Hi @Scarce Noodle

Thank you for sharing the requested details.

Our development team was able to replicate similar concerns related to creating Passkeys on iOS apps and they are now working on fixing it. As soon as a patch addressing this issue is released, I will be sure to update this forum. Kindly bear with us until then.

#SI-3492

1 hour ago, Abhishek Dewan said:

Hi @Scarce Noodle

Thank you for sharing the requested details.

Our development team was able to replicate similar concerns related to creating Passkeys on iOS apps and they are now working on fixing it. As soon as a patch addressing this issue is released, I will be sure to update this forum. Kindly bear with us until then.

#SI-3492

Great news, thanks for the update.