Enpass Discussion Forum

Free version of Smartphone app?

TN_Dude

I'm a new user of Enpass (free version) and have a question regarding the smartphone app.  I see there is a 25 login limit to how many logins can be stored on the smartphone.  How is the 25 to be delivered to the phone determined?  Can I select the 25 or does Enpass just pull the first 25 it sees (or something similar)?

In the free version of Enpass, there's a cap of 25 logins for items stored in your smartphone's vault. However, there isn't a specific method for selecting which 25 items are synced to your phone. If you require storage for all your items, I recommend considering an Enpass subscription, which offers expanded features and storage capacity. You can explore the subscription options at Enpass Pricing.

I can live with the 25 password limitation IF they are the passwords I most desire.  IOW, I rarely/never use most of my passwords on my mobile device.  Is it possible to create a second vault containing just the 25 passwords I want and have the mobile device only use that vault?  

No, it's not possible to create a second vault containing just the 25 passwords you desire and have the mobile device only use that vault. Enpass doesn't support selective syncing of specific items or vaults to different devices. The limitation of 25 items in the free version applies to the entire Enpass vault, regardless of whether you have multiple vaults. If you have more than 25 items in your vault, you'll need to upgrade to the premium version to access all your passwords on your mobile device.

On 2/28/2024 at 6:37 AM, Amandeep Kumar said:

No, it's not possible to create a second vault containing just the 25 passwords you desire and have the mobile device only use that vault. Enpass doesn't support selective syncing of specific items or vaults to different devices. The limitation of 25 items in the free version applies to the entire Enpass vault, regardless of whether you have multiple vaults. If you have more than 25 items in your vault, you'll need to upgrade to the premium version to access all your passwords on your mobile device.

I'd gladly purchase the premium version IF I saw any regular development happening with the project - the latest release announcement is dated 2019.

Edited by TN_Dude

• 3 weeks later...

@TN_Dude, I certainly understand your point, but I would like to add that Enpass has continually been improving and keeps adding new features every year. Just to mention, we have recently added exciting features like Passkey Support. Our latest update in March 2024 itself showcases this commitment. And yes, we will be rolling out the higher version very soon.

For reference, please visit: https://www.enpass.io/downloads/

Having said that, I have taken this feedback onboard and shared it with the relevant team. I genuinely thank you for your valuable support and patience.