Enpass Discussion Forum

Export the new created Item

Endru

I use the PC- Version of Enpass.

When I make a new Item I would like to make also a hardcopy on paper, which I preserve also at a safe place.

Until now we can export the whole data of all items, but I did not find how I can export only the item which I have just created.

For making a hardcopy and printing it, maybe it's better not to generate the content of an Item as plain text, but for example as picture for better security.

Until now when I want to make a hardcopy of a new created item I make visible the hidden password, then I start my Windows snipping tool. I select the well and clear represented content of the item at the right. Then I copy the picture at the clipboard. I open XnViewMP. I import the clipboard in XnViewMP. I change the color depth of the snapshot to black/white 1bit. Then I print it. Now I habe a well and clear represented hardcopy of this item.

Why do I change the color depth to 1bit? Answer: This is to save printing colors. I do not want to print some grey areas or some yellow areas. But I like the well representation.

Question: Could you make a feature which makes a hardcopy of a new item in a simpler way?

Thank you for an answer.