Enpass Discussion Forum

Autofill without submit

DarthPug

I'm currently trying to make the transition from another password manager, and let me start by saying I really like Enpass and keep up the good work! 

On that note, there are a few things that to me feel missing from Enpass that could really be useful and probably very easy to implement.

The main one is form filling without submitting.   When clicking on the Enpass icon (in browser), a list of matching sites is provided....This is great.   But if you select a login, it goes to the site, fills in and submits.  It would be great to have the option to right click a bring up a few options. (I'll list a few that I would love to see)

1. "Go & Fill"

2. "Fill"

3. "Open in Enpass" -> open enpass and select this login for editing.

On that note, I should also say, that to open Enpass from the browser extension requires clicking the extension, the arrow at the bottom, then show enpass.   Just my 2 cents but in the week I've been using enpass extension, there have been a few times where I had to go to the main app.  It would be great to not have so many clicks.  Perhaps having the "Show enpass" as a right click for the extension's icon, or displaying the extension having an extra icon beside the password generator/lock.

Thanks for the consideration!

Hi @DarthPug,

Welcome to the Enpass Family! 

Thanks for the suggestion. We always love to know what users are looking for in Enpass.

15 hours ago, DarthPug said:

The main one is form filling without submitting.   When clicking on the Enpass icon (in browser), a list of matching sites is provided....This is great.   But if you select a login, it goes to the site, fills in and submits.  It would be great to have the option to right click a bring up a few options. (I'll list a few that I would love to see)

1. "Go & Fill"

2. "Fill"

3. "Open in Enpass" -> open enpass and select this login for editing.

We'll take it into consideration.

15 hours ago, DarthPug said:

On that note, I should also say, that to open Enpass from the browser extension requires clicking the extension, the arrow at the bottom, then show enpass.   Just my 2 cents but in the week I've been using enpass extension, there have been a few times where I had to go to the main app.  It would be great to not have so many clicks.  Perhaps having the "Show enpass" as a right click for the extension's icon, or displaying the extension having an extra icon beside the password generator/lock.

The mentioned feature has already been implemented and will be available in next update.

Cheers!