Vikram Dabas

Third beta for Android is now out!

Hello Enpassians!

The third beta for Android v6.0.0.58 is now out which following changelog:

What's New:

• Sync with WebDAV: Added the sync support through WebDAV cloud.
  • Samsung Fingerprint APIs support: With this beta release, we have added the Samsung fingerprint APIs in Enpass 6 that our beloved Samsung users missed in the previous beta versions which came with the default Android Fingerprint APIs support.

Improvements:

• Improved the auto-filling in Chrome browser for Android P and third party apps.
  • Improved the search functionality where the app refines the result more precisely.
  • Improved the default size of the custom icon which now allows you to crop a more significant image portion as compared to the previous ones.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where Tags in the dark theme appeared Grey making them hard to read.
  • Issue where the app took more time than expected to unlock. Fixed.
  • Issue where unlocking via Fingerprint got paused after the "Fingerprint Recognized" dialogue. Fixed.
  • The issue where some of the users reported that while scrolling the items list, the app automatically navigated back to the top. Fixed.
  • Fixed an issue where the app sometimes got crashed while resuming it from the multitasking window.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in the previous beta where clicking on 'Check if Pwned' from a password field made the app to crash.
  • There was an issue in some of the Samsung devices where the app didn't copy information from an item. Fixed.
  • There was a bug where users reported that the app asks for the master password even after they set a quick PIN to unlock the app. Fixed.
  • Fixed an issue where adding a custom icon with a white background, makes the item's detail page illegible.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and let the bugs keep rolling!!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Excellent Beta, but i'm having error on android if I got 2 TOTP record, always force close, i already submit my bug via the app report

Thanks

Loving Enpass 6 and using it across Windows, Linux, and Android! Two things I was wondering about on Android:

1. In Security settings I have Ask Master Password set to "At Least Once a Week", but I get prompted often several times a day, possible bug maybe?

2. I'm assuming that fast scrolling (see attached screenshot) will be making its way back soon?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Screenshot_20181018-140243.jpg

On 10/18/2018 at 2:10 PM, havenerd said:

1. In Security settings I have Ask Master Password set to "At Least Once a Week", but I get prompted often several times a day, possible bug maybe?

I noticed this yesterday for the first time. Every time I'd leave the app and go back it requests master password; I disabled locking the app upon leaving, have pin enabled, and a longer lock timer, so this definitely shouldn't be happening.