Jump to content
Anton

Notification autofill

Recommended Posts

Autofill notification stoped working

In settings autofill and notification options are enabled

Tried to reinstall and re-enable but it didn't help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Anton,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Please provide some more details for further investigation.

  • Which Android device and Android version are you using?
  • Which Enpass version are you using ?
  • If you facing this problem on any particular Website or App, please specify the details?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @Anton,

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Please provide some more details for further investigation.

  • Which Android device and Android version are you using?
  • Which Enpass version are you using ?
  • If you facing this problem on any particular Website or App, please specify the details?

Hello

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus with Android 6.0.1

Enpass 5.4.0

Autofill doesn't work in apps (such as Facebook,  Twitter etc) and Samsung browser (version 4.0.20-33)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Anton

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I would like to let you know, Enpass Autofill services is disabled by Android on some devices and we can not prevent that. Users of Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later) can check if the App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app is enabled. First disable this as it is known to disable Enpass Accessibility Service. Go to Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Enpass and turn it off.

Even on some specific devices, if the Accessibilty service is running, it doesn't mean that Enpass has received accessibility events so that Autofill service can work properly. Our developers are looking for the solutions to address this issue in future.

So please toggle Enpass Accessibilty Service off and on. Then retry.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

 

  • 4 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

    Hi @Anton

    Thanks for your prompt reply!

    I would like to let you know, Enpass Autofill services is disabled by Android on some devices and we can not prevent that. Users of Samsung Galaxy devices (SG 5 and later) can check if the App Battery Optimizer in Samsung Smart Manager app is enabled. First disable this as it is known to disable Enpass Accessibility Service. Go to Settings > General > Battery > look under App Optimization and select Details. Then find Enpass and turn it off.

    Even on some specific devices, if the Accessibilty service is running, it doesn't mean that Enpass has received accessibility events so that Autofill service can work properly. Our developers are looking for the solutions to address this issue in future.

    So please toggle Enpass Accessibilty Service off and on. Then retry.

     

     

    Thank you, Autofill in apps is working but some sites in Samsung Browser (onedrive.com, outlook.com) don't recognize 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Anton,

On 9/19/2016 at 9:41 PM, Anton said:

Thank you, Autofill in apps is working but some sites in Samsung Browser (onedrive.com, outlook.com) don't recognize.

Well, In this case please add one more URL filed "live.com" in OneDrive and Outlook.com. Now try to autofill.  I would also like to let you know currently Enpass on Android supports only  Chrome browser for autofill.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...