Enpass Discussion Forum

Enpass Connection Error

Hi @FelschR 

Thanks. Based on your feedback, we have fixed Enpass chrome extension and released a new version(5.4.2).

2 hours ago, anyway said:

Okay, the error still remains and the last comment of the Enpass team to this topic was on February 9 !

Trust and reliability are the most important things with a software in which I store my sensitive login and even credit card data! Enpass does not make a trustworthy impression on me. I will uninstall Enpass of all my devices.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have just released a new Enpass extension version (5.4.2) with the fix of Chrome browser. Please give a try and let me know if the issue still persists. 

On 14.4.2017 at 3:43 PM, Anshu kumar said:

Hi @FelschR 

Thanks. Based on your feedback, we have fixed Enpass chrome extension and released a new version(5.4.2).

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have just released a new Enpass extension version (5.4.2) with the fix of Chrome browser. Please give a try and let me know if the issue still persists. 

Hi @Anshu kumar

thank you for the update. Now it works as intended. It's a pity it took so long to be fixed, but at least it's working now. Thank you!