Enpass Discussion Forum

No longer works with latest update

renz

I've had this same issue myself.  I tried restoring my Enpass 5 database in Enpass 6 on Windows which was successful and I began syncing between my two Windows computers without issue; however my Android Enpass 6 never populated.  This morning I checked on OneDrive and it appears that I have basically 3 Enpass wallets.  My Enpass 5 wallet appears to be in /Enpass, my Windows desktop Enpass 6 wallet is in /Apps/Enpass Beta, and my Android Enpass 6 wallet is in /Apps/Enpass.

I think what I'm going to do for now is "manually sync" my Android Enpass 6 wallet by overwriting it with my Windows Enpass 6 wallet, which should at least bring some passwords into Android so I'm not dead in the water.

Edited by oedo808
Left out reference to the version of Windows desktop Enpass

I can confirm overwriting the empty Android Enpass 6 wallet with my desktop Enpass 6 wallet worked.  It's a minor inconvenience to manually update the Android database until they're both pointed to the same location I think, depending on how long it takes to fix it and how often I forget to manually update it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 9:02 AM, oedo808 said:

I've had this same issue myself.  I tried restoring my Enpass 5 database in Enpass 6 on Windows which was successful and I began syncing between my two Windows computers without issue; however my Android Enpass 6 never populated.  This morning I checked on OneDrive and it appears that I have basically 3 Enpass wallets.  My Enpass 5 wallet appears to be in /Enpass, my Windows desktop Enpass 6 wallet is in /Apps/Enpass Beta, and my Android Enpass 6 wallet is in /Apps/Enpass.

I think what I'm going to do for now is "manually sync" my Android Enpass 6 wallet by overwriting it with my Windows Enpass 6 wallet, which should at least bring some passwords into Android so I'm not dead in the water.

This is a very unfortunate and unprofessional oversight from the developers. File locations are a simple test, yet after 1 week of reporting bugs to the devs, they haven't resolved this