Alex Gurenko

Notification click opens Enpass

On Cinnamon and KDE DE (both running on Fedora 24) whenever I have a notification (any notification), if I click this notification Enpass goes to foreground. Are you aware of this issue? This is very annoying to be honest. Enpass version is 5.3

Hello @Alex Gurenko, we deeply apologize that your post got skipped by our support team. Although we are super active on our Forums, but you know even our heart skips a beat 9_9 and about your query, well, it has been forwarded to the testing team, they're gonna test this case and you'd be informed about any progress made. And Alex, I'm gonna make sure that our support guys work an extra hour for letting you wait this much. B|

Hi @Alex Gurenko,

The notification issue is not reproducing in our test lab. It seems that underlaying Qt (shipped with Enpass) framework is not playing well with D-Bus notification systems on some cases. I would like to have your feedback on the issue in upcoming beta, as we will be shipping new version of Qt with it.

24 minutes ago, Vinod Kumar said:

Hi @Alex Gurenko,

The notification issue is not reproducing in our test lab. It seems that underlaying Qt (shipped with Enpass) framework is not playing well with D-Bus notification systems on some cases. I would like to have your feedback on the issue in upcoming beta, as we will be shipping new version of Qt with it.

Do you have an ETA for the new beta?

I am also having this issue. Using Arch with Plasma, latest versions. I've been noticing it for a while. Looks like another user posted about this in December:

But never got a reply. :(