Enpass Discussion Forum

No more sync with iCloud Drive after uprading to 6.0.0

Seagull

On 28.12.2018 I updated on iMac 10.14.2 from Enpass 5.6.11 to Enpass 6.0.0.

Then I stated that the there is no more synchronisation to iCloud Drive.

Disabling and enabling the iCloud Drive brought only two new files in the Enpass folder of iCloud Drive.

Recording an example login in Enpass and a new synchronisation does not change the time stamp of one of the above files.

That means none of these files are including the example login.

Therefore, I still wait to upgrade Enpass on my iPad in order not to lose all my passwords.

The Enpass people should finalize their job and carry out a thorough testing first!! Thank you.

Edited by Seagull

Hi guys,

Sorry for the trouble! Enpass v6 syncs data to a different location than v5. So you need to upgrade Enpass on all your devices and your data will be in sync. Please have a look here if you are having different Enpass versions on different devices. There are some other FAQs related to sync, which can be helpful to you.

Cheers

Hi Hemant Kumar

Thank you very much!!

After upgrading all iOS appliances to V6 the sync to iCloud Drive works fine! I checked also these links.

https://discussion.enpass.io/index.php?/topic/5326-icloud-no-enpass-folder-but-sync-works/&tab=comments#comment-11484

https://www.enpass.io/docs/manual-desktop/sync.html#supported-clouds

Best regards  Seagull

• Like 1

Hi,  

after upgrading i need to restore my data from dropbox, but this doesn't work. Take a look at the screenshot. I never deleted an enpass file from dropbox but enpass can't find the file?! What can i do? Please help me, all my passwords are gone! 

best, 

steffi 

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 14.10.55.png