Sign in to follow this  
mjeshurun

Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7

I purchased Enpass 6 for my sister. She has two Android phones using the same Google Play Store account.

The first phone I used to purchase Enpass works ok and I see all premium features. 

The second phone still shows the trial version, and when I press "purchase" I get a message saying I already paid for the app. And then I see the following message: "Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7".

Any idea for a solution?

Hi, I've got exactly the same issue. On my old android phone it works. One the new one (I'm using the same google account) Enpass is in trial mode. When I click "buy" I receive an error saying that I'm owner of this element and after pressing OK another popup saying "Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7".

Any solution for that ?

31 minutes ago, kefipit said:

Hi, I've got exactly the same issue. On my old android phone it works. One the new one (I'm using the same google account) Enpass is in trial mode. When I click "buy" I receive an error saying that I'm owner of this element and after pressing OK another popup saying "Error while purchasing Enpass. Response code 7".

Any solution for that ?

Try to restart your phone. It fixed the error message for me. Since then my app has been running in Pro mode. 

Yeah !!!! It's working now ... like I said, I restarted with no success ...but after that I continued with phone setup, I installed some new apps, meanwhile checking Enpass couple times with no luck  ... and after 3 maybe 4 hours, I started Enpass once again ... and it was OK. (no idea what was the root cause).

after new upadate of enpass, it's the same issue many android user's have seen, try to restart or reboot your phone , or force stop your app and again start it clear all credentials and again fill all fields.