Enpass Discussion Forum

Trying to test Enpass "nothing to import"

NateS

I think Enpass 6 supports importing the data only the latest version of 1Password (probably v7 not v4). Why don't you try installing the older version of Enpass and then try importing 1password data and later on you can take the backup of Enpass 5 data and restore into Enpass 6? https://www.enpass.io/support/where-can-i-download-older-version-of-enpass/ 

Hope all the enpass people have great 2019 YEAR !!!

My Problem : Data import failure from 1password

Devices &  Apps
Windows 10 PC - enpass free version installed 
iPhone 6 Plus - enpass premium 6.0.4 Version ( yesterday purchased) 
Gallexy 9 Notes - enpass premium 6.0.4 Version ( yesterday purchased) 

I've used 1passoword with WIndows Platform & iOS iphone till now.
I felt it's time to change from 1password to enpass & I purchased iOS & Android version for it. 

(1) With the guidance of user manual, in 1Password (in Windows PC) ,  I exported 1password data in 1pif format.
      to c:\CTEMP > data.1pif (as in image) 
(2) Then in enpass ( at the same windows PC ) file - import - 1 password ..1pif format - Select the folder 
      - but enpass could not find the file & " NO Data to import " message shown ( as in image) 

Please understand that my translation could be slightly different from English as it's Korean version.

MY QUESTION
1. Import function only works on Premium Windows Version, not in free version ?
2. If NO, would you guide me to right way ?

Thank you in advance

1password import problem1.jpg

1password import problem2.JPG

Hey guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to share that currently, Enpass support importing the data from 1password v7. However, importing the previous version of 1password data is already in our roadmap and will be available with the subsequent update. Meanwhile please follow the steps mention by @Samuela ,

On 2/21/2019 at 12:36 PM, Samuela said:

try installing the older version of Enpass and then try importing 1password data and later on you can take the backup of Enpass 5 data and restore into Enpass 6? https://www.enpass.io/support/where-can-i-download-older-version-of-enpass/ 

Hope this helps!