Enpass Discussion Forum

Android App Issue

Hi Enpass Team,

A little bit of an odd problem for you, one I am guessing is probably only going to be of an issue to my client and no one else.

The client uses an app on Android for the service WriteUpp, which is a practice management service.  Enpass happily autofills the username and password but the app also requires the client's dedicated URL which is in the form of: https://my-practice-name.writeupp.com.  While the URL is included in the Enpass record it does not autofill, I have included a screenshot of the app log in page.

If it helps it is possible to create a 30 day trial account with WriteUpp which I could do to give you access to the service for testing, or if I have missed something obvious please let me know.

writeupp_android.png

Enpass for Android 6.1.0.227
WriteUpp for Android 1.8.7
Android 9 on Motorola Moto G6 Plus

Edited by Dentonthebear
Because I was a hypocrite and forgot to do what I ask all other users to do and give details, details, details.

Hi @Dentonthebear,

Thanks for writing in.

I would like to share that the current version of Enpass for mobile, autofills only Username/Email/ Password fields, while all other fields would remain empty. However, we do have plans to improve autofill functionality and will be available with the subsequent update. 

Thanks for your co-operation.

• Thanks 1