Enpass Discussion Forum

Unable to pay for Pro Version - Response Code 3

loveworksdotcom

Along with my other problems trying to make this work, now I get to laugh.

I CAN'T PAY.

I am ready and willing to pay, but each time I tell the app to "upgrade to pro", it returns a "Response Code 3"

2039533947_Screenshot_20190829-132220CANTBUY.thumb.jpg.c5e88aaeee92b7e0d3fb9c44c9801ad8.jpg

So here I am, money in hand, trying hard to give it to you -- but you won't let me.

Hahahhaha.  What can I do?  

1. I have cleared the cache and data of play store

2. I have closed apps and restarted. I have rebooted my phone.

3.  I have cleared the cache of enpass

I haven't even tried to pay for the desktop version yet! :)

PAYMENT PROBLEM - RESOLVED:

I went to the link you listed.  There were three steps.

1st Method: Clear Cache and Data
2nd Method: Remove and Add Google Account
3rd Method: Factory Reset your Phone

First, if this author thinks I am going to factory reset my company phone JUST SO I CAN PAY YOU, he needs to lay off the drugs.  I would switch to another pass manager.

I already did first method and decided to do it again; close it; and reboot.

Screenshot_20190830-101821.thumb.jpg.dafb38ab60ba39284d2a2e1a4372647b.jpg

On reboot, I confirmed that my play store was up to date.

I went to play store again and reviewed my payment options.  One of my cards had expired.  Even though another card was available, I added a third valid card while I was at that screen

Restarted Enpass; chose Upgrade and was given the option to pay.  I paid for the PRO version.

Screenshot_20190830-102748.thumb.jpg.40abe488da0e61600e5a36ccf0ef9315.jpg

I realize I am "anal" about these things -- but I just paid you for an upgrade.  The LEAST you can do is update the "about" section to confirm that I am now running the PRO version.  But that is not what happens -- I am unable to find ANYWHERE in Enpass that I am running the upgraded version.

Yes, I can find it if I review Google Payments ... But you should be reporting it in your app.

IMG_20190830_103639.thumb.jpg.8437b46e228a549c0e5910d4c3899178.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned previously that there is NO indication in my desktop Enpass that I am running pro version.

Now I realize that when I go to "Premium Features", I am presented with a menu of items I can "Unlock" with a premium subscription.

Look at the payment receipt in this thread -- I have paid for pro via the WIndows Store.  Why is my desktop app not showing as being a premium version?

Enpass 6.1.1 (432)

Win 10

@Anshu kumar

Hey @loveworksdotcom,

Sorry for the trouble you are going through.

To restore the pro version on the Windows PC please re-download Enpass with the same email ID with which you have purchased Enpass earlier. 

NOTE: Before uninstalling the Enpass app make sure you already have the backup of Enpass data.

To check if you're running the premium version of Enpass on the desktop :

• An option "Premium Features" is not visible in the Setting page.
  • You'll be able to create custom Categories and Custom template.
  • You'll be able to unlock Enpass using Windows Hello.

7 hours ago, Anshu kumar said:

Hey @loveworksdotcom,

To restore the pro version on the Windows PC please re-download Enpass with the same email ID with which you have purchased Enpass earlier. 

UPDATED AT BOTTOM:

FROM WHERE?

Just like in the invoice I attached, Microsoft store shows I purchased "Premium Features".  There is NO download available.

There is no download link in order history.  Or "Digital Orders".  Not under "My Device".  NOT under "Services and Subscriptions".  

I checked your website ... https://www.enpass.io/downloads/     there is no place to log in to download, so I am assuming you don't mean there.

I searched the MS store.  There are entries for the password manager (free) and the Edge browser extension.

I checked the pro promo page.  Does it have an explanation to download Pro?  NO.  https://www.enpass.io/blog/enpass-windows/enpass-windows-premium/

@Anshu kumar  I appreciate your responses, but they are incomplete.  You tell me to download with the same ID.  You don't

give me a link or tell me where to go to do this.  With you in India, there is a delay of many hours between you receiving my message and your reply.  

UPDATE:  I did not do anything different EXCEPT log in to the Microsoft store.  When I returned to Enpass, I had the dark theme, category, and tempate area activated.  It is disappointing to go through tickets and posts to figure why things aren't working right.

And let me say it again ... I should be able to go to Help -> About -- and SEE an indicator confirming that I am running PRO.  I shouldn't have to "figure it out".

Edited by loveworksdotcom

Hey @loveworksdotcom,

12 hours ago, loveworksdotcom said:

UPDATE:  I did not do anything different EXCEPT log in to the Microsoft store.  When I returned to Enpass, I had the dark theme, category, and tempate area activated.  It is disappointing to go through tickets and posts to figure why things aren't working right.

We apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that the premium features are already enabled.

12 hours ago, loveworksdotcom said:

And let me say it again ... I should be able to go to Help -> About -- and SEE an indicator confirming that I am running PRO.  I shouldn't have to "figure it out".

I'll be happy to forward your feedback to the concerned desk.

Thanks!