Peter_b

Edit mode from browser plugin

Hi,

I just migrated from 1password. You are just like 1Password was years ago, please do not start to kill features like 1password did over the years.

OK so what we need is to able to edit an Entry directl from the browser plugin. The reason is coming from 1password it generated a lot of old passwords and they are all shown in enpass and it is hard to get rid of the old invald entries like it is now.

+1 to this. Related to this, if I'm using the browser ext, and I type in some text to filter the list. I might decide then the entry shown needs editing. The only way to do this is to go to the system tray, open the full Enpass app. Then, that app has no idea what I was showing in the browser so I have to type in the filter text again to find the relevant entry. Finally I can edit it.

Adding some shortcut to this process would be welcome.

Hi All.

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us.

I am glad to share that you guys can also change the details saved in Enpass from the browser plugin/Enpass extension. To do so, please enable 'Ask to save new logins' from the 'Browser Settings' of Enpass.

Thanks.

Garima, sorry but that's not the same thing. Yes I already have that set and yes I can save new entries. No doubt if I submit a page where I have updated the details to what is in Enpass, it will prompt to save the new details. But we really want a direct link to editing the details stored in Enpass.