holbernd

How to start Enpass at systemstart only in background?

Hallo,

When starting my openSUSE-Computer, Enpass opens on screen. But I don't want that, because I need only the assistant in control pannel and the program in the background. What to do?

System: openSuSe Leap 15.1, KDE, Enpass 6.4.1 (643)

Hey @holbernd

Welcome to the forum!

You can change the behavior of Enpass by disabling the option 'Open Enpass at system startup' from the Enpass General Run Settings. Please revert us back if you have any query.

Thanks.

Thank you for answering. I already disabled the option. But nevertheless the programm widows pops up at every system start. Don't know, what to do.

Screenshot_20200519_111136.png

Hey @holbernd

Thanks for the patience.

Unfortunately, our team is not able to reproduce this issue. Please share the following details so that we can investigate it better.

•  Do you right click on tray icon of Enpass or Enpass just appears on screen after startup without doing anything?

Thanks for your co-operation.

Hi @holbernd,

Our QA team is not able to reproduce the issue can you please try to take the backup of Enpass data first and then reinstall Enpass app. If the problem persists, revert to us.

Thanks for your co-operation.