Krisz

menu bar & safari extension open/close behaviour

It would be great if the menu bar & safari extension would work like every other menu bars and safari extensions on Mac. I mean when you click on it, it opens and when you click on it again it closes. Right now only Enpass menu bar & safari extension not closes when you click on them again on my Mac. It is a little bit annoying.

Thanks!

Hi @Krisz,

Thanks for using Enpass and writing to us.

Please check if you have enabled Always run Assistant in docked mode under Enpass' General settings? If yes, please disable this option as enabling it will stick the Enpass Assistant on the desktop's screen until you click the X (cross) icon to close it.

If that doesn't help, let us know the following details:

• On which device (along with OS version) are you using Enpass?
  • Which Enpass and Enpass extension version are you using?
  • Which Safari version are you using?

Hi @Pratyush Sharma,

It is disabled. Both windows disappear, when I click somewhere else. My problem is, those windows not disappear when I click again to them, like any other icon in menu bar or in safari.

• I use macOS 10.15.7, iMac 2017
  • Enpass 6.5.2 (726), extension 6.5.0
  • Safari 14.0

Hey @Krisz

Thanks for writing back. Currently, the Enpass functionality to open the Enpass assistant is to click on it and to close the same window is by clicking on the 'Cross/Close' button. However, we acknowledge your feedback and sorry for the inconvenience. Also, we have noted your inputs. Thanks!

• Thanks 1