Enpass Discussion Forum

No autofill with bank account since last Enpass update

tomndiaye

Hello Enpass team, since the last Android update (6.6.3.467) I lost the autofill on my banking application, in general the pop-up button appeared and I selected the account but now I don't I no longer have this possibility although it works well with other applications

Hey @tomndiaye

We regret the problem you are facing, but we’re here to help. To proceed with the troubleshooting, please share the following details:

1. Share the app name with which the issue is happening?
  2. Android OS version you using on the same device?
  3. Which auto-fill services you have enabled Android auto-fill service or Auto-fill using Accessibility or both?

Hi Garima !

1. Here is the link to the Banking Mobile app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.banqueatlantique.mbanking

2. My android is version 10

3. I noticed this morning that the Android auto-fill was enabled after the software update, so i disabled it and let auto-fill accessibility only enabled then try the Bank application and it works fine like before. So i suppose that the issue is with the Android auto-fill.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...